The Wildlife Control Specialist, LLC Difference
We take a “Craftsman’s Approach” to closing up your home. We use heavy duty aluminum matched to the color of your home for the majority of the work we do. We use a contractor’s metal brake to custom cut, bend and fabricate with a focus on insuring that the final result is aesthetically pleasing and doesn’t distract from the value of your home.
Pest Control/Exterminating Company, and most Wildlife Control Operators
- Lack the tools and equipment essential to performing quality damage repair.
- Use wire cloth to close up holes. With this approach they simply cut a piece of ¼ inch by ¼ inch wire cloth/screening and either staple it or secure it with screws over the opening. This approach:
- Is unsightly
- Doesn’t seal out the elements thereby allowing in moisture subjecting the underlying area to rot.
- We have our own self propelled 40 foot articulated hydraulic lift which allows us the ability to take our time while performing 2nd and 3rd story work insuring a quality result.
- We are recognized by Bat Conservation International http://www.batcon.org/ as Professional Excluders and subscribe to their Exclusion Guidelines.